If you experience difficulties with any of the PDF's please contact the office 250-427-1779 or email the operations manager, Ash at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the 2020 2021 School Age Registration Form
2020 2021 Registration Form (761 KB)
Click here for the 2020 2021 Pre-Kindergarten Registration Form
Pre-K Registration process during covid-19 social distancing.
- We will open the side doors of the school by Giegerich Soccer field at 8:00am.
- There is parking at the rear of the school on 103rd Avenue and at the front on 101st Avenue, plus further parking by rails to trails.
- We ask that everyone please respect the social distancing policies prior to entering the school.
- Once in the school please line-up in the hallway, respecting spacing which will be clearly marked.
- Once at the office window, please drop off your Registration Form complete and signed, all supporting documents, the $200 Registration Fee and the Volunteer Cheque.
- If you choose to eTransfer your Registration Fees, please do so after you drop off the Registration Form and prior to 3:00pm on the 21st April 2020.
- If you choose to pay your Volunteer Fees by cheque, please post-date them June 1, 2021. (If due to Covid-19 and banking hours being effected, cheques will be due prior to September 11th 2020) If you choose to pay Volunteer Fees by eTransfer we will be depositing your money and refunding, if required, on June 1, 2021.
- Full time programs require a $250 volunteer Fee (20 hours throughout the year) and part time $100 Fee (10 hours).
- Please make all cheques out to Kimberley Independent School and not KIS.
- Our registration process works on a first come, first serve basis.
Sadly this year there are no Early Childhood staff members in the school and we are unable to give you and your family tours of our amazing programs. We will have to wait and see how this all looks moving forward. We will aim to make this process as smooth and joyful as possible in current times.
Licensing and Policies
- Children must be fully potty-trained by September 11th 2020.
- We are not licensed for daily napping, but we do have "Cloud Time" which allows the children a body break and some relaxion time.
- Children must be turning 3 years old by December 31st 2020 to register in the 2020/2021 school year's program.
- We can only accommodate two under 3 year old's per classroom.
- We are registered in the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative and the prices you see listed on our Fee Guide reflect the parent price.
- If applying for Affordable Child Care Benefits, we suggest doing so as soon as possible, as full fees are required in September and reimbursed if subsidy is honoured.
Please see the office for available spaces
If you have any questions please contact the office. We are looking forward to an amazing 2020/2021 school year.